Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary tag card

Good afternoon:) I have a manly card to share today that was inspired by my visit last weekend to my sweet friend Bonita's cottage :)
I love this Herringbone background stamp (CR004) from Impression Obsession....so versatile!!! I am entering it in IO latest challenge: It's a Man's World, you can check it out HERE. The sentiment is a SRM sticker. The tag was made using various inks and the sea salt technique.
Hope you have a fantastic day! Hugs, TRace

11 comments:

Lin said...

Tracey you are my idol for doing masculine cards! This is wonderful!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Tracey ! Beautiful tag/card. Love the salt effect on the background, I love to 'play' with it too :) I hope you are having a great week, Shirley

Shirley said...

Wow!! What a great card, Tracey! I love the colors and what you did with that gorgeous tag!! and pins too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous color and texture on this tag, Tracey!

Cindy C. said...

OH gorgeous tag!

Katie said...

Great card, definitely manly! I love everything about it, the colors in the tag are amazing - so rich, and I love the twigs as an added touch. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Maura said...

Love it! Beautiful background, and the twigs...just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Bond says Love the card and the use of the (bt) to give the card its finishing touches. Great job Tracey.

Craftyfield said...

The tag is the star... I really need to learn how to get messy with inks... But I love the stick, so "manly", and the background CAC too.

Ellen Taylor said...

Love that twig and background! Wowzers!

Gerlinde said...

Hello Tracy, i love this background- lovely greatings from Vienna Gerlinde

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...