Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge

Good morning! I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I have been posting regularly! Summer time really keeps me out of the craft room...too busy training for triathlons, doing garden work, and playing with friends :)
I was fortunate to spend five awesome days with a wonderful bunch of scrappin friends, and we did manage to get some crafting accomplished in amongst our water fun:)  
I have a card to share for this months Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge:

Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo:



I totally gained inspiration/CASED this beautiful card, but I can't find the artist or link:( If anyone knows....please let me know so I can add credit here.
Here are a few photos of the girls scrap get together...




Funny how I don't have any crafting photos :)
Have a wonderful day! Hugs, TRace

18 comments:

Kristii said...

What a sweet card! Love the scalloped border and your flowers are beautiful!!

Kara said...

gorgoeus card! Love the button!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!

pamela said...

Beautiful! I love the pearls ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful card, the way you organized your roses is fantastic. Love the stick pin and button additions.

Marlena M. said...

Your card is beautiful Tracey~gorgeous movement. Such a cute pic of you and the gals! ;)

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely!

Renee said...

Love those scallops!!
And those gorgeous blooms with the pin and the sentiment in that perfect little frame...
gorgeous!!
And I also called my hubby in to look at your crafty space!
We're talking about enclosing our back porch which would then become "my room" and I wanted him to see your side table because I've asked him to build me one...
so thanks for a visual to show to him...
I love it!! :)

andie smith. said...

Looks like you had fun on vacay! Cute card...I really like the way you clustered the flowers, badge & stick pins! :)

Jacquie Southas said...

great card - love the inking/stamping on the frame

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...I am really loving your water pictures, looks like you were all having to much fun.

Crafty Kate said...

Beautiful card! Love the placement of the pearls!

Ginger Claire said...

Very beautiful xx

Vicki said...

Such a pretty card. Love the patterned paper at the top and bottom. Where do you live that you get to enjoy the water and sunsets like that??? Wish I wasn't landlocked.

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love how you finished off the edges.

Cathy A said...

Beautiful card, there doesn't seem to be much scrapping going on with your friends...looks like you had a lot of fun!

Suzanne Russell said...

So pretty! I love the pearl details and the framed sentiment. The whole card works together beautifully!

Love the picture of you and your friends, too!

victoria h said...

Great card- looks like you've been having lots of fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...