Monday, March 12, 2012

You're Someone Very Special

Good evening!! I am back from a busy weekend...where I was able to help a fellow card maker/scrapbooker, but more importantly a great friend reorganize her scrap room. I wish I had taken a pic of her pile of stuff that she emptied from the room before we started to put it all back in :) I am so proud of how much she was able to purge!!!

I did sneak in a few scrap moments while she sorted her papers, and I was still able to offer up a good few "get rid of that" comments lol. I made a card for the latest challenge over at the Hero Arts blog.


Here is the challenge info and the colour story:


Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, TRace









10 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Tracey, looks like lots of us were using this stamp at the weekend. Great minds think alike LOL.

Barb said...

Wow, Tracey, you've managed to use all the colors for the challenge! What a beautiful card! Don't ya just love that stamp?!

Wanna come help me clean my craft space - I need it too! :)

Lin said...

Oh so pretty, Trace - LOVE these colors together!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trace, Love the card,nice touch with the butterfly.
Bond.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such a gorgeous color combination, this is one my new favorite stamps, so yummy!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great card - terrific use of the colours.

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

So pretty, lovely used of those colours!

Jennifer Harris said...

Tracey, this card is fabulous! Your colors are spot-on and so rich! (and now I'm thinking I must have that stamp!) Beautiful! :)

Cathy A said...

Wow Tracey this card is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...