Monday, August 8, 2011

THANKS so much

Hello!!!
Today I am playing along with the CASE Study challenge and Embellish Coloring Color Trends challenge. This is the card I made: 


Here is a close-up to show how Glimmer Mist can make anything magical :)




I was so happy that my fellow DT member Jinny Newlin did a tutorial video on her gorgeous "Dressy Bows"....I had one of those ah ha moments :O

For the CASE Study we were to choose a DT member to CASE...well that was a challenge in itself....they are all so AMAZING! I fell in LOVE with this card by Mariana Grigsby, who actually CASEd it from Cristina Kowalczik, who CASEd it from Jill Foster :0 WOW what a chain!!! lol




I used this weeks colours from the Embellish Colouring Color Trends challenge:


I decided to colour my own background paper with my newly acquired Jenny Bowlin dye inks by Ranger. I used the following colours: chewing gum, stick candy, and lemon drops. The brown is a Tim Holtz distress ink in colour frayed burlap. Stamps used are from Papertrey Ink: Dot Spot and Hero Arts CL491 Made with Love (sentiment). The kraft embossed background is made from a Papertrey Ink impression plate, which I lightly applied frayed burlap distress ink to the raised areas :)

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, TRace

11 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wait, let me take my sunglasses off first...there! That card is SUPER sparkly, thanks to the Glimmer Mist. It's beautiful, TRace!

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome card, TRace...that sparkle is stunning! The colors are beautiful and your card is a magnificent CASE of Mariana's! Glad to see you over at CASE Study!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty! The Glimmer Mist over the Dot Spot stamped images looks beautiful and I really like the circular patterned background!

Barb said...

Fantastic card, Tracey! Love the way you used these pretty colors! It really does have a "WOW!" factor! Isn't it cool the way everyone inspires everyone else! Love this hobby, and your card! Hugs!

Glenda J said...

Love everything about this. Great work!

Fiona said...

Hey Tracey - love the way your dressy bow turned out :) much neater than mine I think! Fabulous CASE too my friend !!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE this your little bow--I saw that from Jinny too! I am totally trying it SOON:) Great CASE!!! FAB:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha, what a chain indeed!! It's a super gorgewus card, you really made me want to get some glimmer mist... what a sparkle!! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

The background you created is fabulous! Thanks for taking on our Coloring Color Trends Challenge!

Ruby said...

BEAUTIFUL card TRace, and look at that perfect Jinny bow lol

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! LOVE all that shine and that gorgeous Dressy Bow! Thank you so much for the link! You're a doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...