Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Cheer

Hello!! I am back with a tag....don't know if I have EVER posted one before :)
I am submitting it for two challenges....CR84FN and Impression-Obsession.
Here is the beautiful colour story from CR84FN:


The challenge for Impression-Obsession is to create a hostess gift/card. Here is my tag on the Hostess gift :)



Here is a little close-up to show the beauty of the THREE Impression-Obsession stamps I used.

Thanks for stopping by to visit :)
Have a wonderful day, Hugs TRace
Supplies:
Stamps: Impression-Obsession CAC 0038 Flower Doodles, 037 Sm. Paisley, and 027 Flourishes.
Sentiment: SRM stickers
Dies: Cricut, PTI, and MFT
Punches:  PTI and EK Success
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in mustard seed and brushed corduroy.
Brad: American Crafts
Embossing Powder: ZING white

11 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, Tracey! So many beautiful details on this gorgeous wine bottle tag! Love it!

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous way to say thanks to the Birthday Hostess!! I love every detail, Trace! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too, lady!

Lin said...

WHOA, Trace, this is gorgeous! What a stand-out! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary - September would be a wonderul month to be married in!

Glenda J said...

Great design - love all the layers and little details!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful color combination on this!! I'm so loving rich yellow's nowadays, anything lemony is so refreshing to see!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful design Tracey...love the way the pretty layers extend beyond the tag!

Erum Tasneem said...

oh wow wow wow oh wowww!!!! GORGEOUS! Beautiful, Mind blowing. I LOVE IT!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! Tracey--this is def. my fav fav fav project of yours (your bday card is my top fav!). I love the papers and the stamping and that little house! OH MY! FAB!

Andrea M said...

Tracey this is GORGEOUS!!! WOWZAS! Love you tag - you need to do more. More! More!!! What a great take on the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Tracey! What a beautiful tag! Love all the die cutes and the 3D blossom! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I love this idea! So fun! And the way you've combined all those fabulous elements is beyond perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...