Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #87

Good morning! I'm back today with a fabulous colour story from Jax at The Play Date Cafe :) I totally needed to make a father's Day card and these colours fit the bill perfectly!!!


Here is my DT card:


I know the bow is a little feminine, but I just couldn't help myself....at least it isn't a flower like last year LOL!


Our sponsor this week is Stampendous, and they generously gave us all a stamp to play with :)

Our Guest Designer this week is Stephanie Severin. Please hop on over to The Play Date Cafe to check out her beautiful work and to find out about the prize from Stampendous this week :)

I so look forward to seeing your interpretation of this weeks colours!!!
Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, TRace

Supplies:
Stamp: Stampendous- Swirly Bird Nest
Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee and Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks-pumice stone and barn door
Ribbon:  Copic coloured seam binding
Die: Spellbinders-Tags Trio

6 comments:

Fiona said...

I think you did a great job for fathers day Tracey! And you finished the bow with a nice bold red button - I think it works fab!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE that we both got our father's day takes going with this image! Don't you love it to pieces! You've sure made it shine with those bright, bold colors! LOVE the grid design, too! Okay... I just adore it all :)!

Cathy A said...

Fabulous and just love the patriotic colour scheme

Donna B. said...

Love the background papers and the tag!! Nice details - great card!!

Maria said...

Wow!!! Great use of color! Love that imageon the tag! Fabulous paper, ribbon, twine for a fantastic Father's Day card...great job!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Trace...the stitching is gorgeous and the bold, bright colors really stand out wonderfully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...