Friday, December 31, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge #62

Hello!!

Today I have a card to share with you using the colours of Poppy, Fuchsia, and Taupe :) This is the latest colour challenge going on at the Play Date Cafe....you can check it out HERE.





I just could not wait to play with my new Hero Arts stamp: CG245 Classic Fabric Design!!! I Versmark stamped it on Fuchsia paper and clear embossed the image. The SRM Sticker used for the sentiment is the perfect fit for inside the Martha Stewart doilies. I really wished I had some of the new crinkle ribbon that I am seeing around the blogs, I think it would of been sooooo much better then this thin ribbon I used :( Can anyone direct me to a good site to purchase some????

Here is the GORGEOUS colour story that Lisa at the Play Date Cafe has put together:




Have the best HAPPY NEW YEAR no matter what you are doing!!! I plan to stay in with the family and maybe do a little crafting :)
Hugs,
TRace

19 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Simply GORJ!!! Love it Tracey : )

Maria said...

Wow...bright colored goodness...sooo pretty!

Michelle said...

Love that fabric design stamp!!! Beautiful mbossing! Awesome card!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I can't believe you clear embossed that whole background. It just makes this card so gorgeous. I think you might be able to find that crinkle ribbon on etsy. If you do, let me know!

Ruby said...

Ooh I LOVE flourishes, and your background looks fab! Happy New Year! I have a little something on my blog for you!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card with that lovely clear embossed background stamp! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous, Trace! Love the embossed background! Check out this shop if you want to dye your own ribbons, or this shop if you want to buy them already dyed. Hope that helps! And Happy New Year!!

Alice said...

gorgeous card, Tracey! wow! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Sanne said...

Hi Tracey! Happy new year!
What a fab background - looks fantastic with the embossing - wow!

Sarah Anderson said...

Love the embossing on that fabric background Trace! And that doiley is perfect with it, must look out for those :) Great having you play along in the play date cafe this week. Happy New Year!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your card! That embossing is FAB! I, too, and in LOVE with those Martha doilies!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the bold and daring colors here, really beautiful how you've used that Classic Fabric Design background! Happy sweet New Year to you!

Beebeebabs said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

Pajalu said...

Hi Tracey, what a beautiful card. I so missed visiting your blog :(. Good luck with the challenge & finding the ribbon xoxoxoxo

Andrea Ewen said...

Simply gorgeous TRace! That embossed background paper is so eye catching and that medallion is fabulous! Awesome job with the colors!

Fiona said...

I am loving that background as well Tracey - it really sets off the whole card :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

TRace, love, love, love it! The clear embossed new stamp of yours is to die for. So pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I can't even tell you how much I love it! You rock this challenge--so glad you are on the team:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the Cafe and for playing along with us at PDCC:}

Katie said...

Hi there,

I like to catch up on your other cards when I look at your IO challenge card. You can also find crinkly ribbon here: http://www.iheartpapers.com/
but you buy it by the yard. Best wishes!

Katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...