Sunday, October 10, 2010

Embellish Magazine Colour challenge with felt :)

Just when I was going to take a break from challenges....LOL!! Embellish mag had to go and post one with felt!!!! I only had the felt in the chocolate brown colour so.....here is my card:


Stamps: Hero Arts CL130 Happy Greetings and H5426 Artist Butterfly. Impression-obsession stamps: CC054 Swirls and Stars, and CC037 Sm. Paisley.
Ink: Tim Holtz and Copics.
Here is the inspiration palette:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! My daughter is home for Thanksgiving from College :)
Hugs,
TRace

11 comments:

Sanne said...

Gorgeous design and colors Tracey!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Trace! Great to see your cards again! The Kona Ironman was this past weekend and I thought of you! Hope you are well! Hugs!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful! Glad you didn't take your challenge break. ;)

Lin said...

You hit the colors right on! Beautiful card, and so you!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card!! Love the embossed background!
BTW--this is my first time visiting your blog--Congrats on your triathalon win! I just starting jogging this summer (never an athelete myself), but now that I'm back to work with a 1 year old and 4 year old in JK, I find it REALLY hard to find the time to get exercise in. I'm always inspired by those of you who do!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hi Tracey!!! Glad to know that you postponed your "challenge break"! Your card is so pretty! I love the embossed background and felt detail! Thanks a lot for taking the time to play along with us!

Agata said...

Gorgeous card!!! That bg is amazing! And what a happy coincidence for you to have that felt border in brown! :)

Alice said...

this is so pretty!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink and brown together!

Kathy said...

Ahhh this is so rich, bright, gorgeous and beautiful. can you tell I love it?
Hugs,Kathy

Sarah Martina said...

The embossing is so luxurious! Love it!!! So glad you played along with us at Embellish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...